Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Around, I Promise

I've been relatively quiet on the MyFC forum and haven't posted here for a few days. It's a combination of things that have led to this, first and foremost that my gainful employment requires me to put in some effort to justify my weekly paycheck. Another is that I have been following the latest on the US Presidential race with a zealousness that, frankly, has surprised me. Finally, I currently lack consistent internet access at home. It's a long and boring story as to why that is, suffice to say, it makes hopping online after work a bit of chore (despite the charms of nearby cafes with free wireless).

Anyway, I expect to post more on both the forum and here shortly, but feel free, as always, to e-mail directly with questions, comments, and/or concerns.

No comments: